Now Meghan complains about the BBC: Duchess demands action after Amol Rajan claimed on podcast she ‘misled’ the High Court in legal battle over letter to her father
- Meghan Markle complained to BBC after they said she ‘misled’ the High Court
- The 40-year-old sued Associated Newspapers Limited over five articles in 2018
- She said MoS reproduced parts of ‘personal and private’ letter to Thomas Markle
- During trial it emerged she failed to remember emails with her former PR chief
- BBC have since issued a statement to ‘clarify’ Meghan’s apology to High Court
The broadcaster said last night Meghan had asked it to ‘clarify’ that she had, in fact, apologised for ‘not remembering’ asking her former PR chief to help with the controversial royal biography Finding Freedom.
She had previously denied co-operating with the project. The BBC said she had ‘no intention to mislead the court on this’.
It came after the duchess reacted to a segment of a podcast – Harry, Meghan And The Media – to accompany broadcaster Amol Rajan’s BBC2 documentary The Princes And The Press.
The Duchess of Sussex has complained to the BBC after it said she had apologised for ‘misleading’ the…