Prince Harry will fly home to the US without having “one-on-one” chats with either his father or brother — because neither trust him enough to speak with him alone, sources told Page Six.
The only tete-a-tete among Harry, Prince William and their dad, Prince Charles, was a three-way “clear-the-air talk” at Harry’s UK home, Frogmore Cottage, following Prince Philip’s funeral on Saturday, sources said.
Charles and William would only agree to talk to Harry if there were witnesses to what was said, because the heir to the throne and his elder son feared that a twisted account might leak out from Harry’s camp, the sources said.
When Charles and William reached out to Harry last month following the bombshell interview he and wife Meghan Markle gave to Oprah Winfrey, the news was quickly reported by Gayle King — who revealed the talks were “not productive.”
Saturday’s three-way talk didn’t fully mend any cracks in the high-profile family, which arose after Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, did a tell-all in which they accused the royal family of racism.
“They are being protective of one another — no one wants anything private being reported back to anyone. Nobody wants anything out there,” a UK royal source told us.
“And no one can pretend to know what was said on Saturday — it was just…