The necklace Meghan Markle wore during Prince Harry’s appearance on the Late Late show is said to have a hidden meaning.
· The Duchess of Sussex wore a gemstone necklace, which is worth over £1000, when host James Corden called her during the interview.
· She teamed the necklace with an off-the-shoulder blue dress from LA fashion brand Velvet Torch.
· In other royal news, The Queen and Camilla teamed up to thank volunteers who have helped during the pandemic.
Meghan is known for her style, even on video calls, so when James Corden called her last month, when he was interviewing her husband Prince Harry she, of course, looked amazing.
However, the blue gemstone necklace she wore, which is from good friend Taryn Toomey’s brand, The Class, also had a hidden meaning.
The appearance on the show was just a week before the couple’s now-infamous Oprah interview, where they spoke about their struggles with the press and how they felt trapped within the royal family.
So, its’ no surprise that the stone in the Airelume trapezoid necklace, which costs just over £1000, is connected to self-expression and the revelation of one’s inner truth.
The website also explains the stone as: “Widely regarded as a token of sincerity and wisdom – and is especially helpful to anyone in need of a boost in self-confidence and a stronger connection to their inner voice.”
More from woman&home:
• Best winter coats to keep you looking stylish
• Our pick of the best jeans